7/11/07

About Me

My name is Andrew Vazzano, and I will be a senior at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Conn. I am the sole author of The 'Ropolitans.

About The Blog

I've been a Mets fan my whole life, but didn't start really following until my teenage years. I enjoyed baseball, but definitely couldn't tell you the 25-man roster. My friend still tells the story of how I fell asleep during the 2000 World Series.

During high school, my interest began to grow and I started to watch as many games as possible. From there, I realized how much I enjoyed baseball. As my interest grew, so did my want to express them and share it with the world (hence, this blog).

I started this site in July of 2006 with no intention of it going anywhere. It has since grown into something I did not expect, but I couldn't be happier with where it has gone, the doors it helped open and the people I've met.

About Me

I'm studying journalism at QU, with a minor in sports studies.

I've interned at FOX News in the summer of '08 and am also the Mets content editor for BaseballDigest.com.

My dream is to eventually work for a newspaper or a professional sports team, as I love the sport, love to write and love to connect with fellow fans.

You can contact me at TheRopolitans@gmail.com for blog needs or AndrewVazzano@gmail.com for personal reasons.

Twitter: @TheRopolitans

Facebook: Andrew Vazzano

LinkedIn: Andrew Vazzano

-Andrew Vazzano