10/23/08

Jason Bartlett is my MVP

There was a bit of a hubbub when Jason Bartlett was named the MVP of the Tampa Bay Rays. Now, it is undeniable he is the hero. Free tacos for everyone!

Thanks to Bartlett's stolen base in the fifth inning, everyone in America will be able to stop by Taco Bell on Oct. 28, between 2 - 6 p.m. for one free taco.

Genius move on Taco Bell's part. No way, no how, is someone going to go to Taco Bell and only have one measly taco. They're bound to buy something else, especially a drink if you're as sensitive to spicy food as I am. (I can't even eat Chex Mix. And I mean the normal, completely normal Chex Mix. I'm a wuss, I know.)

Anyway, I'll be heading out next Tuesday to pick up my free taco, and if you join me, you must thank Jason Bartlett.

Big League Stew grabbed a screen cap of the wonderful graphic.