3/30/09

Things I found at Citi Field: Part 4 -- Food

The next in a series of photos of findings from Citi Field...

One of the most important aspects of attending a baseball game is the food.

First up, we have the normal menu, the ballpark staples, and their prices. As you can see, not all of the food was being offered or all of the signs were posted yet.
And here's a sign that makes little to no sense. Why is a premium beer less expensive than the normal beer? Am I missing something?Here's the menu for Blue Smoke, which sits out by the center field concourse area. Right next to the shake shack.
And thanks to Joe Janish, I was able to experience one of those pulled pork sandwiches. Of course, I snapped a photo or two before chowing down.Vegetarians might want to look away for this next shot...It was delicious, in case you were wondering. Highly recommended. I just wish they gave you a little more pork.