4/28/09

Link: Q&A with Josh Thole

Will Sommer from MetsFansForever.com recently sat down with Josh Thole, one of the Mets top catching prospects.  Thole is currently playing for the Double-A Binghamton Mets.

Will Sommer
Now  last season, you were basically a full-time first baseman.  Has the transition from first base to catcher been difficult for you?

Josh Thole
No it hasn’t been that difficult at all.  It definitely takes a lot more time and a lot more work and a lot more preparation but I feel like I’m picking all that up pretty easily and I’m having no issue with that.
---
Will Sommer
Growing up did you ever envision that you would be where you are right now?

Josh Thole
I mean it’s definitely a dream when you’re a little kid but you just never know where that dream’s going to take you, so I never knew what to expect. But this is something I always wanted to do since I’ve been really little.

To read the rest of the Q&A, head over to MetsFansForever.com.