5/20/09

New Mets T-Shirt: Real Gangstas Wear Glasses

Following up the Frankie Says Relax T-shirt, here is the second shirt from yours truly.  This one focuses on Jerry Manuel and his infamous gangsta quote.

“I told him the next time he does that, I’m going to get my blade
out and cut him, right on the field. Hey, I’m a gangsta now. 
You go gangsta on me, I’m gonna have to get you now.”

Introducing the “Real Gangstas Wear Glasses” Jerry Manuel T-shirt!

RGWG Click here to visit the RGWG CafePress store!!!

Shirts run from $13.99 to $29.99.  Men’s and women’s shirts are available.  Long sleeve, short sleeve and even 3/4 sleeve.  Hats, bags, mugs, buttons and stickers are also available.  I’ve covered all my bases.

Support Jerry Manuel and his gangsta tactics?  You have to pick up this shirt!

…Or he’ll cut you…