9/24/09

Twitter Poll: Would you ever switch teams?

I’ve heard some grumblings of this from some people who will remained unnamed.  Switching teams?  A travesty.

I asked my Twitter followers if they would ever abandon the Mets and root for another team.  I was quite pleased with the answers.

Here are some responses…

kramtelak said: Never would switch. I'm not like a lot of yankee fans who switched in the 90's from Met fans. Phony's

RyanFingAwesome said: no way, ive been a fan my whole life. it would be like disowning your kid because of a few (or a lot of) bad grades.

mikexdavis said: I hate that concept, the whole "I have an AL team and an NL team" thing. It's called "being a fan," you dopes.

jay5026 said: no I've invested too much money into ticket plans, jerseys/apparel, and oh yeah a brick at citi that says I'm a fan for life

metschick said: Nope. It's not even an option.

Ryan_J_Smith said: No way, sticking with the Mets. Gotta stay loyal, its baseball code. Plus, its that much better when they win it all

davidgolden99 said: Never. I grew up with the Mets, and I'll die a Mets fan--if they don't kill me first.

DonCheech said: Never.. My dad suffered, I suffer, and my kids will suffer.

For more, click here.

Would you ever switch team allegiances?