10/17/09

Twitter Poll: Thoughts on Citi Field in it’s first season

I asked my Twitter followers what they thought about Citi Field this year.  Here are some responses…

DonCheech said: loved it

Ceetar said: I loved it. Needs more Mets stuff, but love it.

metsfanmurph said: Love Citi Field. Needs more Mets stuff. I would like to see the seats blue and orange, more Mets pictures, and blue walls

metsfanmurph continued: All in all I like watching a game there and I like that it is a pitchers park. I wouldn't want them to change the dimensions

scratchbomb said: fantastic. still needs more Met presence, but I think that's the only real complaint you can make about it

elZi said: Citi Field was an A+ in my book

DatNYCStar said: Looks great. Great food. Great stores. Not enuff Mets stuff though. A little bit too big maybe?

Metsfanfeed said: I love it. But it won't replace Shea.

Schulmania said: Great stadium, even better food, terrible product

What are your thoughts on Citi Field this year?