12/6/09

How to follow and interact with The ‘Ropolitans

With the winter meetings about to kick off tomorrow, signaling one of the busiest times of the year for baseball, I thought it would be a good time for a friendly reminder about all the way to follow and interact with The ‘Ropolitans.The 'Ropolitans | A NY Mets Baseball Blog

(Side note: Rumors-for-the-sake-of-rumors anger me.  If I post a rumor, I’ll try my best to analyze it as a hypothetical for the team.)

Site: Obviously, there is the old-fashioned way of simply clicking into your browser, typing in theropolitans.com and hitting enter.

Comments: Every post has it’s own dedicated comment section.  If you click “Join the discussion!” you will be taken to the comments.  You can log in with your IntenseDebate account, Twitter name or just your name and e-mail.

Chat: There is always a chat box in the sidebar to talk Mets, no matter what topic you’d like to discuss.

RSS: Add the blog to your favorite RSS reader (mine is Google Reader) to have the feed of The ‘Ropolitans aggregated for any new content.

Twitter: If you use Twitter, follow me here.  Not only does every post go onto my Twitter, but I also post a lot of other stuff that doesn’t make it onto the blog.  It’s a great way to converse with me and other Mets fans.  I also post Twitter polls, that I feature on the blog, so you can contribute to those.  Be warned: I post a lot on Twitter.

YouTube: I have a YouTube account where I mostly post the audio from The ‘Ropolitans Radio.  I also have videos from when I attend games and The State of the Mets videos.

Tumblr: If you tumbl (I guess that’s the verb?), you can follow The ‘Ropolitans Tumblr right here.

E-mail: If you have any tips, questions or suggestions, never hesitate to e-mail me.  TheRopolitans@gmail.com

I hope you use whatever you feel most comfortable with and continue to visit and interact with this site.  Thank you to all my readers.  This site wouldn’t be anything without you.