3/8/10

My fantasy baseball team: Ryota’s Toyotas

Because I will be out most of the day, I’ll post my fantasy baseball team for you to enjoy/laugh at…

Ryota’s Toyotas - “Putting the pedal to the metal!”

Batters

  • Victor Martinez – 1B/C
  • Prince Fielder – 1B
  • Brandon Phillips – 2B
  • Chone Figgins – 3B
  • Marco Scutaro – SS
  • Carlos Beltran – OF
  • Nick Markakis – OF
  • David DeJesus – OF
  • Corey Hart – OF
  • Martin Prado – 1B/2B/3B
  • Cody Ross – OF
  • Chase Headley – 3B/OF

Pitchers

  • Cole Hamels – SP
  • Joe Saunders – SP
  • J.A. Happ – SP/RP
  • Scott Feldman – SP
  • Ricky Romero – SP
  • Johnny Cueto – SP
  • Heath Bell – RP
  • Matt Guerrier – RP
  • Jeremy Affeldt – RP

As you can see, I have no chance of earning any saves this season.  I have tried to corner the market on holds, though.

Any questions, comments or suggestions for my team?  Leave ‘em in the comments.