5/20/10

Contest: Jerry Watch

Jerry WatchAt this point, it seems inevitable.

Jerry Manuel is – for all intents and purposes – likely managing his last few hours/days/weeks as the Mets manager.  Not only is the team losing, but they aren’t playing very good baseball while doing so.

In an effort to make a fun game out of this, I propose “Jerry Watch.”Up for grabs

Take to the comments and post the date of the day you believe Jerry Manuel will be fired.  We’ll work on Price Is Right rules - as close as possible without going over.

(So if you guess June 3, but he is canned on June 2, you don’t win.  But if you guessed June 1, and you were the closest, you win!)

Up for grabs are one, two or possibly all three of these wonderful key chains I have lying around my house.  Amazing, I know!  (There are three in case there is a tie.  If you pick the same date as someone, be prepared to split the prize.  Other Mets stuff might be included if there is a tie.)

When the day comes, I’ll try my best to alert the winner, so please comment with your e-mail address included so I can shoot you an e-mail so I can send you these wonderful prizes.

Hit the comments and guess the day Mr. Manuel gets his pink slip.