5/6/10

Twitter Poll: Who is the most disappointing Met so far?

I haven’t done one of these in a long while.

I took to Twitter to ask my followers who they thought was the most disappointing Met so far in 2010.  The answers were fairly varied.  Here are some responses…

patrickboegel: Santana, because he ran his mouth in Feb and then could not back it up the first time around. Speak soft & carry a big stick

Sully_on_Sports: hate to say it, but I'm going with Jason Bay.

metsflu: Jason Bay. Hasn't been as productive as expected.

nmigliore: Bay (not much power -- .376 SLG), Pagan (.693 OPS), and Reyes (.586 OPS)

Ceetar: Jason Bay Highest Expectations :: Smallest result.

trmbonemulligan: Jason Bay, without a doubt. 1 home run and 9 rbis and it's May? C'mon.

ajgmets: Jose Reyes - big disappointment from injury to thyroid to visible lack of enthusiasm move to 3 hole mishandled by Manuel

ChristinaMiccio: bay needs to hit some homeruns...but def GMJ

pattigibbons: Catalanotto, the PH who doesn't.

metsfanmurph: As long as Oliver Perez is pitching every 5th game, he will always be the most disappointing Met to me.

djdebutante: Dude, it's only May. I'm not going to be disappointed by anyone for at least another month.

What about you?  Who has been the most disappointing Met this year?

p.s. Follow me on Twitter.