5/17/08

Shifting gears for the summer

Hello everyone out in internet land,

This is my letter to you, alerting you to some changes that will be rolling through here for the next three months.

A few months ago, I was lucky enough to secure an internship for the entire summer in New York City. I live about 40 some odd miles away from the city, so my commute will be a long one. What's worse is that my job begins at 7 a.m., which means I have to wake up at...3:30 a.m.

Yeah, it's going to be a long summer. But a worthwhile one, for sure.

So going to be early will be a priority, cutting into my Mets watching time. I'll still be writing everyday, but the site won't be run the same way you're used to, at least not for the majority of the summer.

So please, bear with me through this long, hard summer. I'll be writing more lengthy opinion pieces, I'm sure, and passing on updating you on all the teams moves and transactions as they happen.

I'm heading to Gettysburg right now for my cousins graduation. I should be back by Sunday night to catch the game (hopefully). I may or may not have internet in the hotel, so we'll see how that goes. Enjoy the Subway Series!

Thanks,
Andrew Vazzano