6/18/08

I am not alone

This morning I wrote that I had never the mainstream media come crashing down on one team with such negativity before. Finally, I found someone that agrees with me.

Toasty Joe, from "Yes Joe, It's Toasted," puts it as perfectly as humanly possible:
But come the f*** on already. This hysterical outrage from the media is laughable. It's like they shot the man. "They owed him better than this"? Why? If anything he owed them after what happened last year. And was he delivering this season? F***, no. In fact, his players were lazy, sloppy, disinterested, undisciplined, and bickering. He deserved to get fired, and frankly, the more I thought about it, the less I gave a rat's ass that the man had to endure the indignity of a free, first-class plane trip to California to finally learn his fate.
Though I would've done it without profanity (though sometimes I wish I could use some curse words), this is pure genius. Well done sir.