7/2/08

Happy 2nd anniversary/birthday...to me!

Well not me, exactly. The 'Ropolitans turns exactly two years old today!

Happy birthday to youuuuu!
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu!
Happy birthday to The 'Ropolitanssss!
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu!

I've had tons of fun doing this so far and have made many great friends and have had tons of good experiences. I expected this to just be a place to vent and rant about the team. I never realized how much I would love writing and how this blog would shape my future.

Wherever I land in life, I'll always be a Mets fan. As long as I can type and see, I have every intention of keeping this site going, along with my other venture, Mets Lounge.

A huge thanks to everyone who has helped me, looked out for me and taken a chance on me along the way.

Thanks and here's to many more years of blogging and writing about the New York Mets.