8/25/08

What I would like to own from Shea Stadium

So with the Shea Stadium seats going on sale for much more than I earned all summer, I was wondering what else they would sell from the stadium.

Here's a list I compiled of items I'd like to see for sale:
  • The toilets/urinals. It only makes sense to have those porcelain thrones put up for sale. I'd like to own a urinal from Shea. It'd be so fitting.
  • The Azek Trimboard sign. It'd look dashing over my bed.
  • That giant Dunkin' Donuts cup. I want to fill it with real ice coffee and go for a swim.
  • The piece of cement with Tommy Agee's home run marker. Actually, I think they should give that to Agee's family or put it into Citi Field, where the distance marker would be the same.
  • Pieces of the foul pole. Something they could cut up and sell in small pieces, like 1x1 foot sections. Everyone could have a piece.
  • Dirt. A vial of dirt. $5. Come on, Mets, don't overcharge me for dirt.
What would you like to see sold off / would you be willing to buy?