10/26/09

Twitter Poll: Who do you want to lose in the World Series?

I think it’s too touchy of a subject to ask Mets fans who they want to see win the World Series.  It might be a little gentler to ask them which team they would rather see lose.

So I asked.  Here are some responses…

cutiepie0319k said: the yankees better lose. i cannot deal with their fans in my face anymore.

VivaLMainstream said: Someone needs to demolish the Phillies. I'm gonna have to hide for a week if they win again (Mets fan in Philly = FAIL)

VivaLMainstream continued: The Yankees have had their time in the humility box. Now I need them to start kicking ass again (not too much, mind you)

metsphanatic said: Phillies!

loganpoweredny said: Phillies MUST lose

kayser3373 said: I would much rather see the Yankees lose. Just so their fans will stop squawking.

bosco86 said: would like to see the Phillies get swept and embarrassed by the Yankees.

fscker said: phillies, no question.

realcinch said: phils

davidwakeman said: I was thinking maybe they can cancel this world series.

How about you?  Who would you rather see lose in the World Series?