12/11/09

Twitter Poll: Do you support the Jason Bay offer?

With the Mets extending a four-year, $65 million offer to Jason Bay yesterday, Mets fans are seemingly split on the matter.  Do you support this move or no?

I took to Twitter and asked that very question.  Here are the responses…

djshort: Only if it's four years or less.

joewhitmarsh: Yes.

DanReilly11: I'd prefer Holliday or Lackey, but I'm fine with Bay at 4 years.

kramtelak: Mets need an OF with power period Bay Holliday whoever If it takes 65-70 then that's what it takes. Do we want to win Jeff?

dances_w_vowels: I support the offer, Bay would be a good offensive addition, but I can't see him putting up .280/35/110 in Citi.

cutiepie0319k: i like it. at this point i just want someone new that can hit and can make a difference.

With Matt Holliday still on the market, where do you stand?