6/23/10

Offense go boom

If you haven't figured it out by now, the blog is lacking a bit.  I started my first real job - eeeep! - last week and I have a fairly long commute.  The job is awesome, but I'm not used to working all day long and driving three hours every day, so I usually come home pretty exhausted.

Last night, I plopped myself in front of the television in the third inning (after listening to the first two in the car) and promptly fell asleep.  I woke up about twenty minutes before the rain delay finished up and watched the Mets pound the Tigers pitching for eight runs in one inning.

Then, I fell asleep again.

I woke up to watch Jon Niese struggle for about two minutes before my eyes fell closed once more.

Later, I woke to see the Mets push a few more across before I was out for the night.  Magically, I woke up right as the game ended and Gary Cohen sent the viewers to the post game.

So my night was filled with naps spotted by the Mets scoring runs.  Not too shabby.