1/22/13

My 2013 Mets-olutions

I joined a gym. I go four times a week. I'm actually starting to like it. But what about the stuff that really matters? You know, the Mets.

Here are my 2013 Mets resolutions, or Mets-olutions, if you will.
  1. Attend 25 percent of Mets home games
  2. Go to some aspect of the All-Star Game (be it Futures Game, Fan Fest, Home Run Derby or game)
  3. Get a foul and/or home run ball
  4. Wear my Keith Hernandez replica jersey to half the games I attend
  5. Do not get ketchup, sausage-and-pepper juice or anything else on said Keith Hernandez jersey
  6. Visit the press box
  7. Watch a game from the press box
  8. Interview a player
  9. High-five Mr. Met
  10. Watch an entire game from the Pepsi Porch
  11. Sit in the cushioned seats
  12. Watch a game from a luxury box
  13. Tailgate before a game
  14. Watch a game from the MoZone
  15. Have a winning record at games I attend
What else should I add? Do you have any Mets-olutions?