10/15/08

Off Topic: FrankTV needs to go away

My team isn't even in the playoffs, and I cannot stand these incessant commercials.

I could link you a video, but I won't because you know the commercials, they're awful, and I don't want them anywhere near my blog.

Nick Friedell, over at Big League Stew, had a conversation with one of the head honcho's from TBS. The man is obviously deranged, as he had this to say:
"I think we feel that as long as we have a variety of spots, and that the spots are all different, and that you get a wink and a nod every time a FrankTV spot comes on that, there will not be that wear-out factor," Gregor said. "I could make a point that there are quite a few commercials that run on television that run repeatedly and yet they still cut through."
Now that is funnier than any FrankTV ad I've ever seen.

This man honestly believes those crappy impressions that come at us every three minutes are funny and entertaining, and that we want to see them?!?!? Ugh.

Everyone out there in internet land: Boycott FrankTV. Do not watch even a second of it. Therefore, they'll be forced to cancel the show, and we won't have to sit through his shenanigans anymore.