3/25/09

Twitter Poll: How many Mets hats do you own?

I'm trying a new thing out here on the blog. I've fully embraced Twitter, and I'm going to be occasionally throwing out some questions or polls about the Mets on Twitter, and posting the responses here.

Last night, I asked: How many Mets hats do you own? Here are the responses...
  • @metgirl4ever said: 1 hat...but i have Mets jewelry, shirts, jersey, shot glasses, key fobs, & coffee mugs...does that compensate??
  • @ByronBrewer said: 5
  • @metschick said: 6: 3 blue, 1 pink (from Mother's Day), 1 black, and 1 orange visor.
  • @dpcurrier said: Currently I think I have 5: 2 blue, 1 white/blue, 1 orange, 1 green
  • @kerelcoop said: 3. All Blue, All Black, Black with the Blue Bill. And for extra measure a Brooklyn Cyclones hat :) All fitted.
  • @jrobelen said: I have counted eight Met hats but they are scattered throughout the house. And probably some in luggage, equipment bags, etc.
  • @Retire31 said: Overall, I think 6. 2 fitteds (one autographed, you know which one) and 4 adjustable ones.
  • @samtpage said: 5, I think. Two have subway series patches. Only one still fits.
  • @willrmc said: Too many. 5 I think. But only 2 in regular rotation.
  • @Mike_Peters said: 5 Mets hats in my dorm: blue fitted, adj. blue, adj. black, Citifield/Dominos, blue/white. Total owned is over 20
  • @Almodovar said: No more than 5...i believe
For me personally, I have only three Mets hats with me in my dorm room, but upwards of 15 back at home.

Follow me on Twitter to participate
in the next Twitter Poll!