5/16/10

Graduation day

I did it.  Today, I graduate from college.  Quinnipiac University, Class of 2010.  Boom.  Done.

I started this blog in July of 2006, during that wonderful summer between high school and college.  Four years of blogging later, a lot has changed about me and about this site.  The Mets were so very, very close in 2006.  And now, in 2010, well…yeah.

But through it all, I’ve had this blog and the Mets.

I don’t have a lot of Mets fans friends.  Through this site, I’ve gained many.  I’ve even met a few of you in the real world and hope to meet more of you in the future.  This blog has opened my eyes to a lot of things about the team, their fans and the Internet.

I am beyond glad that I’ve stuck with this site through all four years of school and cannot believe I’m already done with school (for now, Mom and Dad).

A big thank you to all that have sent their well wishes over the last week or so.  It means a lot to me.  Thank you – all of you – for reading this blog for my thoughts about the team we love so much.

But seriously, who invented these caps and gowns?  They’re such awful outfits.

No, but really, does anyone have any job openings?

Again, many thanks!  Oh, and let’s go Mets!