5/17/10

What’d I miss? [Part II]

Another busy day of moving out of my house in Connecticut and back home with my parents.  This blog – and my life – will return to normalcy eventually.

Let’s take a stab at some of the news I’ve missed…

Jerry Manuel is still the manager.  As I expected.  He’s going to get a warning or two from Omar and the Wilpons before anything major goes down.  I’d expect Howard Johnson and/or Dan Warthen get the boot before Manuel is shown the door.

R.A. Dickey will start Wednesday.  Sounds good to me.  Hope he can have similar success as he had with the Bisons.

Hisanori Takahashi will start Friday.  Sounds good to me.  Hope he can have similar success as he had out of the bullpen.

Chris Carter is batting clean up tonight.  Go, Animal, Go.

No chat again tonight.  But will be on Twitter while I watch the game.